RegisterClick here to Register
Early Bird deadline: 22nd June 2020
* Student rate applies to those registered for a higher degree. Student registrations must be accompanied by a signed letter from your head of department attesting to student status.
To enquire about One-Day Rates, please contact Carly Mole firstname.lastname@example.org
- Access to conference sessions, posters and exhibition area
- Full conference materials including programme and access to the online abstract system
- Welcome drinks reception
- Mid-morning and afternoon refreshments, as scheduled in the conference programme
- Lunch, as scheduled in the conference programme
Substitutions may be made at any time but please advise us of a change of name. If you find it necessary to cancel the registration completely, please notify us immediately. Provided written notice is received by 27th July 2020, a full refund will be given less a 10% administration charge. Provided written notice is received by 10th August 2020, a 50% refund will be given. It is regretted for registrations cancelled after 10th August 2020, or for no-shows at the conference, the full fee (100% cancellation charges) will be payable.
In the unlikely event that Elsevier shall deem it necessary to cancel the conference, all pre-paid registration fees will be reimbursed. Elsevier shall not be liable for reimbursing the cost of travel or accommodation arrangements made by individual delegates.
To view details about Elsevier Conference Admissions policy - Click here