RegisterClick here to Register
Early Bird Deadline: 18 June 2018
* Student rate applies to those registered for a higher degree. Student registrations must be accompanied by a signed letter from your head of department attesting to student status.
Payment for conference registrations can only be made by credit card online
Elsevier accepts: MasterCard, Visa and American Express.
To register and pay for your conference registration, click here
- Access to conference sessions, posters and exhibition area
- Full conference materials including delegate bag, programme booklet and access to the online abstract system
- Welcome drinks reception
- Mid-morning and afternoon refreshments, as scheduled in the conference program
- Lunch, as scheduled in the conference program
Substitutions may be made at any time but please advise us of a change of name. If you find it necessary to cancel the registration completely, please notify us immediately. Provided written notice is received by 23rd July 2018, a full refund will be given less a 10% administration charge. Provided written notice is received by 6th August 2018, a 50% refund will be given. It is regretted for registrations cancelled after 6th August 2018, or for no-shows at the conference, the full fee (100% cancellation charges) will be payable.
In the unlikely event that Elsevier shall deem it necessary to cancel the conference, all pre-paid registration fees will be reimbursed. Elsevier shall not be liable for reimbursing the cost of travel or accommodation arrangements made by individual delegates.
To view details about Elsevier Conference Admissions policy - Click here