Day Month Year
Abstract Submissions now closed
- Functioning of estuarine and coastal waters
- Estuarine Wetlands, their understanding, restoration, rehabilitation, filter function and role in human health
- Inputs to aquatic ecosystems of contaminants, nano-particles, nutrients; partitioning, bioavailability, bioaccumulation and health
- Coastal water - Catchment links, implications and sustainable solutions
- Eutrophication, anoxia and harmful algal blooms
- Environmental challenges and remediation in view of climate change and related phenomena
- Geomorphological, physical and ecological effects of engineering constructions within estuarine systems and coastal waters
- Estuarine ecosystem 'health', governance and management
- EMECS Session "Environmental Management of Enclosed Coastal Seas"
- LOICZ East Asia - Yantai Node Session “River mouths and coastal sustainability”
- SKLEC Session “Effects of human activities and global change on hydro-morphological processes in estuaries and coastal areas”
- Quantifying economic and ecological sustainability
- Economic development and ecological and socio-cultural risks: the socio-cultural-economic-ecology interface
- Effects of engineering or other interventions in estuarine and coastal areas
- Strategies and Tools for improved estuarine management
- Special Session/Workshop “Writing, refereeing and publishing scientific papers”
Successfully submitted abstracts will be acknowledged with an electronic receipt including an abstract reference number, which should be quoted in all correspondence. Allow at least 2 hours for your receipt to be returned to you.
All authors who register for the conference may have their article considered for publication by one of the Supporting Journals, by selecting their preferred journal at abstract submission stage. Acceptance of a paper for conference presentation does not guarantee subsequent acceptance for journal publication
Abstracts of all accepted contributions will be included within the abstract book which will be distributed to all registered conference participants.
For revisions or queries regarding papers already submitted:
If you do not receive acknowledgement for your abstract submission or you wish to make any essential revisions to an abstract already submitted, please DO NOT RESUBMIT your abstract, as this may lead to duplication. Please email Neha Aggarwal with details of any revisions or queries. Please quote your reference number if you have one.