Submit AbstractsSubmit Abstract Here
General Session Proposals
- Coastal hydrodynamics and sediment dynamics
- Tides, waves, and storm surges in estuaries and coasts
- Impact of extreme events on coastal systems
- Monitoring and prediction with observation systems and models
- Coastal biodiversity and ecosystems
- Habitat conservation and aquaculture
- Coastal Ecosystem Restoration
- Connectivity of estuaries, saltmarshes, mangroves, seagrass beds and coral reefs
- Stress responses and resilience: from molecular to ecosystem level
- Terrestrial carbon and nutrient input and estuarine transformation
- Eutrophication, Hypoxia and Ocean Acidification
- Blue Carbon sequestration and storage
- Source tracing and food web accumulation of pollutants
- Coastal governance and policy
- Socio-economic impacts and adaptation
- Community engagement and stakeholder involvement
- UN Ocean Decade initiatives in estuaries and coasts
- Decision support tools and marine spatial planning
- Science communication, citizen science and ocean literacy
Special Session Categories
You can submit as many abstracts to the conference for review as you would like.
If, after the review by the committee, you have more than one paper accepted for the conference, you will need to register to attend, and pay an additional paper fee for each additional paper (i.e., for the 2nd, 3rd, 4th papers – not the 1st). Please note this is for papers that you are the presenting author of, not papers that you are co-author of.
Successfully submitted abstracts will be acknowledged with an electronic receipt including an abstract reference number, which should be quoted in all correspondence. Allow at least 2 hours for your receipt to be returned to you.
Once the paper is accepted, at least one of the authors must register for the conference and present the paper at the conference.
Abstracts of all accepted contributions will be included within the online abstract system which will be distributed to all registered conference participants.
For revisions or queries regarding papers already submitted
If you do not receive acknowledgement for your abstract submission or you wish to make any essential revisions to an abstract already submitted, please DO NOT RESUBMIT your abstract, as this may lead to duplication. Please contact the Conference Content Executive with details of any revisions or queries. Please quote your reference number if you have one.
Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances